Sunday 2 November 2014

October Beauty Favourites

This year is flying by, it will soon be Christmas! Everyones favourite time of the year! But first, here is a round up of all things beauty from October...





This makes my hair feel soft and improves the appearance of the ends, although I'm not sure it is doing any actual repairing to my hair I do enjoy how it makes my hair look. I also really like the smell and can definitely tell when I haven't used it. Comparable to moroccan oil which I have had in the past - but I think I prefer this one. (You can also often find it on websites with discount codes - I managed to get 30% off, making it a little less painful on the bank account. *score*)



I am a sucker when new lip products are released. I saw good things about these and thought I should give them a go. I opted for the bright 'Fuschia Flourish' (which I believe is featured in the advert) and I absolutely love it. The formula goes on opaque and non-sticky and really leaves a stain on the lips, I wore it on the way to Ibiza and the colour was still visible when we got there. Already told all of my friends to try these!



Givenchy Dahlia Divin

This was a naughty happy birthday to me present last month in duty free. This has quickly become one of my favourite scents. I don't even want to attempt to describe it, so here is its official description...

Like an Haute Couture gown this golden fragrance envelopes with its divine golden hues for a lasting enchanting memory. Dahlia Divin makes its perfumery debut with notes of golden fruit; Mirabelle Plum. Entwined with the aroma of a bouquet of white flowers, highlighted by Jasmine like a ray of pure light. The fragrance develops fully with the rich alluring woody tones of Sandalwood for a strikingly delightful aura.


Staple autumn/winter nail colour - I love dark nail polishes and this is a perfect combination of purple/red and black! 



What are your october favourites?



No comments:

Post a Comment