Sunday 19 January 2014

What's In My Handbag...?

I absolutely love WIMH posts, I'm not sure why, perhaps I'm just incredibly nosey. So here is mine! 



My handbag is the Zara mini city bag, just big enough to fit in your everyday essentials. Usual handbag culprits include: umbrella, gloves, diary, magazine, keys, metro pass, ipod, a flyer for West Side Story and the beauty junk...



L-R Collection lasting perfection concealer, Bobbi Brown full coverage face brush, Mac studio fix powder, Soap & Glory body butter, Tom Ford lipstick in Sable Smoke, Mac huggable lipcolour in love beam, Clarins instant light lip perfector in 002 and Champneys glass nail file. 


What do you carry around on a daily basis? 

Thank you for reading! 
Emma
xo

1 comment:

  1. I love WIMH posts and I'm sooo jealous of your bag :) I'm going to do a post of my own when I finally get my hands on a new handbag, my current one's a mess!

    Hannah's Haven

    ReplyDelete