Tuesday 7 January 2014

2013 reflections

2013 proved to be one of the best and most exciting years so far, here are just a some of the moments that made it memorable...

January saw the birth of my gorgeous nephew; life would definitely not be the same without him now! I've never been a 'baby person' but now I honestly look forward to every moment I get to spend with him and seeing him grow up - its hard to believe he will soon be 1!

2013 also saw me complete my degree and graduate with a 2.1.  I owe a wonderful three years to my beautiful housemates and music babes, I could be here forever listing the fun times we had together. The highlight however, has to be graduation. It was the most amazing day followed by a final night out with all of my friends, how I miss them all now! I must see them all soon, please.

I was lucky enough to enjoy two holidays this summer - Italy and Marbella. Both were equally as entertaining and enjoyable, with the best company. I love the sun and am currently in the process of booking this years holiday with friends to Greece and hopefully a few getaways to Berlin/Paris/Salzburg!

Moving back home was one of the hardest things I've had to do, the lack of independence and uncertainty about what I was supposed to do next certainly left me feeling a little lacklustre. However, it hasn't been as bad I was initially expecting; I was very lucky to find a job quite quickly and have supportive parents who look after me and even provide my packed lunch..(Yes, I am 23..) 

Finally, there were too many nights out to mention, days full of shopping, lovely meals and hilarious moments that made it an entirely cracking year.
Although I'm not sure what 2014 will have in store, I can only hope I make it as enjoyable as the year just past! 

Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment